At The Intersect Group we specialize in information technology (IT) and finance and accounting (F&A) consulting. What makes us a different and better business partner is that we take the time to build relationships and get to know each client, not just their transactions. We are service-minded problem solvers, intent on meeting mission critical goals, and together, propelling sustainable business success.
We believe that people lie at the heart of intelligent consulting, and our people embody these seven core characteristics:
- Focused – Focus breeds business success. We tightly focus our consulting practice on helping the F&A and IT organizations of our clients succeed by improving the value they deliver to their organizations.
- Results-Oriented – We deliver tangible results and work with our clients to develop and deliver practical, realistic business cases to support strategic investment decisions.
- Objective – We directly align our interests with our clients’. We don’t sell software or hardware or offer outsourcing or auditing services that might compromise our independence or objectivity.
- Expert Led – Our consulting partners actively participate in client engagements. We have held leadership positions in several major consulting firms, including Arthur Andersen, Andersen Consulting (Accenture), KPMG, Deloitte Consulting, The Hacket Group, IXL, Ariba and Infosys Consulting.
- Intellectual Property Enabled – We have developed methodologies, frameworks and tools that rival, and in some cases exceed, the value and impact of our competitors’.
- Customized “Playbooks”– Although companies face common problems, each client situations is unique. We develop flexible, configurable service delivery “playbooks” tailored to meet the needs of each client.
- Flexible Delivery Model – With the combination of our experienced consultants, unique intellectual property and robust staffing capabilities, we assemble a team with the perfect blend of skills and relevant experience for each client.