Our staffing strategy is driven by expertise. Specialized teams work together to find the best talent for you and your organization.
Our teams are equipped with the latest tools and technologies. This, coupled with our proactive approach to recruiting, is how we are connected to today’s top talent in information technology and finance and accounting.
FP&A Manager / Consultant
FP&A Consultant / Senior Analyst
Experts in IT and Finance & Accounting Staffing:
Finance & Accounting
Many staffing agencies have a very general focus when it comes to recruiting. We operate differently. What truly sets us apart is our proactive approach for placing IT and Finance & Accounting candidates. With experienced recruiters who work collaboratively to continuously seek qualified candidates, you can tap into a pool of talent with the skillset you need. And when our candidate lands the ideal role at your organization, our job continues, ensuring their success and yours.
- Continually source qualified candidates, even before positions become available
- Access to discipline-specific recruiters and talent
- Evaluate candidates for relevant experience, technical skill and cultural fit
- Technologically advanced recruiting tools
- Hyper specialized and proactive recruitment strategy
- Relationship centered from start to finish
- Complete transparency with client and candidate qualifications
- Detailed client and candidate profiles ensure matches are mutually fitting
- Industry leading redeployment rates
Want more information?
Reach out, and we’ll connect you with one of our client managers to help move your business forward.
Our expertise: managing complexity without losing our personality.– Katie Gannon, Principal Executive Recruiter at TIG
We've benefited from working with The Intersect Group by them placing several quality candidates on our teams in a timely fashion. They manage the interview process, set up interviews...partnering with us throughout the entire process.– Andy Udovich, Digital Operations Manager
We had a hard time finding software developers. TIG applied a very different interview process. And, they prescreened people, filled the funnel with qualified candidates and 90% of those we interviewed became our employees.– Ben Brantly, CTO
What I love about working at The Intersect Group is the way everyone truly supports each other to make sure we provide the best service possible to our clients and candidates.– Darryl Rhodes, Client Manager at TIG
All things TIG — articles, original content and expert advice. Dig into what’s new in our Resource Center.