At The Intersect Group, we’re changing the talent conversation for good. But we can’t do it without the right people on our team. We are an established executive search firm that has been recognized as one of the Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, and we have been ranked on Inc.500’s fastest growing companies. If you are looking for a rewarding career, this is a perfect opportunity for you!
Our Business Development Managers, aka Account Managers, are responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory or set of accounts, and responsible for maximizing sales profitability, growth, and account penetration. You will work with clients in various industries to identify their employment needs and priorities and provide solutions that meet and exceed their expectations.
- Source prospective sales leads and clients through referrals, networking, social media, internet research, and direct contact
- Collaborate with colleagues to facilitate the contractor placement process, which may include presentation of candidates, interview scheduling, and contract negotiation
- Manage ongoing relationships throughout our resources’ engagements; build our company presence within existing client accounts
- Continuously expand client base through new business development
- Connect with candidates, colleagues, and clients regularly to develop and maintain relationships, generating referrals and leads
- Stay up-to-date on current staffing trends and recommend creative strategies to facilitate continued new business development
- Embody the values of the organization and promote TIG’s culture
- Organize and document post-interview notes and feedback with account teams, clients, and recruiters
- Implement the sales plan to achieve The Intersect Group’s revenue growth from new and existing accounts
Required Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years’ experience selling IT or IT related services (staffing, professional services, consulting, or software)
- The ability to self-manage, prioritize initiatives and work well in a team environment with competing demands and tight deadlines.
- Experience with serving clients, prospecting, and relationship building
- High degree of professionalism
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
In order to attract top talent, we offer top notch benefits:
- Annual all-expenses-paid Legends Trip for top performers and a guest (psst – this year we went to Atlanta’s in the Bahamas!)
- Monthly All-Star dinners for top producers
- Ongoing Professional Development Training opportunities for all levels of the business
- Uncapped earning potential, full employee benefits like medical, dental, vision, flexible PTO, 401k program, pet insurance, and complimentary access to financial advisors
- State of the art office building equipped with a state-of-the-art fitness center and walking distance to 3 cafe’s
- Fun monthly events sponsored by the TIG Fun Committee – trivia’s, pot lucks, etc..
- Countless volunteer opportunities to help make a difference in our community
- Team outings, and well-being events to help fuel employee mental, financial & physical wellness
TIG has everything you need to get fired up about being part of our winning team!