At The Intersect Group, our mission is to connect great people with great companies.
Since our founding in Atlanta, GA in 2006, The Intersect Group has expanded coast to coast with offices in eleven different markets. We believe our people should enjoy coming to work every day and value the client and candidate experience. It is because of those beliefs that we have earned accolades such as “Best and Brightest companies to Work For” and have been ranked on Inc 500’s fastest growing companies. At The Intersect Group, we are committed to providing our employees with continued training, growth opportunities, and a culture that is unmatched.
As a member of our growing and collaborative leadership team, you will play a critical role in fueling our growth by leading our recruiting team(s) in the respective market. The Recruiting Manager (RM) is a leadership position dedicated to training, coaching, mentoring, and empowering our recruiters to grow their careers. This will entail weekly one-on-one coaching with your team of recruiters, performance management, training and development, and interactive role-playing that will help reinforce our best practices and allow your team to achieve success. We utilize the most progressive strategies and state of the art technologies to leverage our recruiting abilities.
If you are someone who has a track record of success in recruiting and are looking for an opportunity to move into leadership, the Recruiting Manager role at The Intersect Group is the perfect role to reach new heights.
- Manage a team of recruiters who facilitate the entire life cycle of recruiting: candidate sourcing, interviewing, and hiring
- Develop and operationalize recruiting strategies that emphasize data analytics, quality, diversity, and process efficiency
- Lead and develop the recruiting team while continuously improving our delivery for exceptional results
- Create and monitor recruiting metrics to assess effectiveness and predict future opportunities or roadblocks
- Make data driven decisions on recruiting strategies
- Identify and integrate recruiting tools and technologies to enhance quality and effectiveness
- Focus on delivering a superior candidate experience throughout the entire recruiting life cycle
- Partner with key hiring managers and leaders across the business to ensure strategic alignment
- Cultivate a strong employer brand that aligns with The Intersect Group’s overall branding strategy and helps attract top talent to the agency
- Stay ahead of trends through networking and incorporate the information into the recruiting processes
- Possess Leadership/Management skills
- Execute with a sense of urgency, efficiency, and accountability
- Have strong attention to detail
- Communicate effectively
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity
- Exude self-confidence, self-motivation, work ethic, and drive
- Is a team player, adaptable, and flexible
Your career path:
- Exceptional training and development is a core value of The Intersect Group. You’ll have access to continuous training, feedback, and mentoring that will position you for long-term success and opportunities for promotion.
- We will work with you to define your own personal and professional goals. Once we understand those goals, we will customize your training based on the career path you want to pursue.
- You will have the opportunity to earn promotion into higher level leadership roles such as Market Delivery Manager, Regional Recruiting Director, and more.
To attract top talent, we offer top notch benefits:
- Guaranteed Annual Incentive Trips
- Guaranteed Incentive Units (IUs)
- Quarterly & Annual Cash Bonuses
- Full benefits, 401K, complimentary access to financial advisors, Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO), and sick time
- Ongoing Professional Development Training opportunities
- Countless volunteer opportunities to help make a difference in our community
- Well-being events to help fuel employee mental, financial & physical health
- Client and Candidate appreciation events
Required Education and Experience:
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.