Sales Trainer – Atlanta
Here’s what we’re looking for:
The Intersect Group is hiring for a Sales Trainer to increase the overall performance of our sales team by giving them the right tools, skills, and knowledge needed to be successful. Through identifying opportunities with training materials, creating new content and implementing improvements, as needed, the Sales Trainer is responsible for maximizing the effectiveness of our company’s Account Managers.
Our unique and supportive culture includes people that are not only talented, but also possess the qualities that we value, including: a team player mentality, someone who is extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Create and facilitate training on sales processes and developing individual coaching plans with their leadership for new and existing Account Managers
- Conduct skill gap analysis to identify areas of improvement
- Coordinate individual and team performance review sessions to discuss strengths and areas of improvement
- Conducts exercise sessions for new and Account Managers
- Monitor sales objectives and results
- Observe sales encounters and collect feedback, results, and performance data of Account Managers after sessions
- Structure training plans to meet financial objectives
Your career path:
- We take a lot of pride in developing our employees, whether new or seasoned. At TIG, you’ll have access to the training, feedback and mentoring that you need for long-term success. From online tutorials and on-the-job resources to visits from professional speakers and career mapping – we’ll work with you to design a plan tailored to your career goals.
- At TIG, we give you the opportunity to help define your own goals. Then we’ll customize your training based on the career path you want to pursue.
Required Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience as a sales coach, training specialist, or sales role, specifically in the staffing industry
- Advanced customer service and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to design effective training programs
- Outstanding coaching skills
- Great organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to measure performance
- Experience with building and developing teams
In order to attract top talent, we offer top notch benefits:
- Monthly All-Star dinners for top performers
- Full employee benefits, 401k, and complimentary access to financial advisors
- Unlimited PTO
- Fun monthly events sponsored by the TIG Fun Committee
- Countless volunteer opportunities to help make a difference in our community
- Well-being events to help fuel employee mental, financial & physical health