Senior Talent Manager
At The Intersect Group, we’re changing the talent conversation for good. But we can’t do it without the right people on our side. We are an established executive search firm that has won the Best and Brightest companies to work for and we are ranked on Inc.500’s fastest growing companies. We are seeking IT Recruiters who have previous Staffing Industry experience within the Information Technology vertical. If you are looking to find a rewarding career with TIG, this is a perfect opportunity for you!
As a member of this growing and collaborative Information Technology recruiting team you will play a critical role in fueling our growth by connecting great people together. You will need to possess the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment and have a proven ability to develop strong relationships with business professionals at all levels while working with a team. If this ambitious professional is, you then let’s talk!
- Source and screen top talent using industry leading recruiting tools and referrals to attract the very best IT candidates
- Cultivate relationships with candidates through phone and/or video interviews via Zoom
- Partner with our Client Managers to fill contract, temp to hire and direct hire IT roles for our clients
- Write effective content needed for online job postings
- Conduct candidate calls to prep for interviews as well as brief and debrief post-interview
- Match candidate skills/desires/personality with our clients’ needs
- Negotiate pay rates with Consultants and Candidates
- Attend and participate in networking opportunities and industry events to promote The Intersect Group brand and develop talent leads
- Maintain relationships with Consultants; administer Consultant Satisfaction Surveys at specific intervals, work to resolve any identified concerns
- Establish, develop and maintain long term relationships with Sales and HR teams
- Develop an effective pipeline of key talent available for immediate hire
- Utilize Applicant Tracking and Customer Relationship Management systems to track and monitor progress and activity
- Collaborate with team to develop best practices in the industry
Your career path:
- We take a lot of pride in developing our employees, whether new or seasoned. You’ll have access to training, feedback and mentoring that you need for long-term success.
- From online tutorials and on-the-job resources to professional development training and career mapping – we’ll work with you to design a plan tailored to your career goals.
- We give you the opportunity to help define your own goals. Then we’ll customize your training based on the career path you want to pursue.
- Goal oriented, sense of urgency, efficient, and deadline driven
- Time management, patient, perseverant, and persistent
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates honesty, realist, and integrity
- Exudes self-confidence, self-motivation, work-ethic and drive
- Team player, adaptable, and flexible
- Accommodating personality
Required Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years of IT Recruiting experience within the Staffing Industry
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, and driven by success
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Competitive, ambitious, and goal oriented
- Works well with others and thrives in a team environment
- Ability to work with Senior Management and Sales Teams
In order to attract top talent, we offer top notch benefits:
- Annual all-expenses-paid Legends Trip for top performers and a guest (this year we visited Cabo San Lucas, Mexico!)
- Monthly All-Star dinners for top producers
- Uncapped earning potential, full benefits, 401K, complimentary access to financial advisors, PTO, and sick time
- Fun monthly events (e.g., costume contests, cook-offs, happy hours, etc.)
- Ongoing Professional Development Training opportunities
- Countless volunteer opportunities to help make a difference in our community
- Well-being events to help fuel employee mental, financial & physical health
- Client and Candidate appreciation events
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.