Senior Talent Manager
Come join The Intersect Group, aka TIG Nation, where you’ll find friends who love coming to work, crush goals that they get to help define and have the opportunity to make a lot of money! We are in the IT, Finance and Accounting staffing business, but we’re really just a group of fun, driven, entrepreneurial problem solvers who love what we do.
If this puts a smile on your face, we like you already!
Here’s what we’re looking for:
‘TIG Nation’ is hiring experienced Recruiters who love giving back to their community in the form of jobs! If you enjoy helping your friends find jobs, or if you get your kicks from analyzing personalities and work experience to identify why one candidate is better suited for a job than another, then we want to hear from you!
For this position, we are looking for someone who is familiar with the IT space, whether it’s someone with IT recruiting experience or someone who may not have recruited before, but has worked in the IT industry. We need a self-starter with a positive, competitive spirit. Someone organized enough to follow a process, but with the foresight to recognize when logic trumps process, will thrive here.
Our unique and supportive culture includes people that are not only talented, but also possess the qualities that we value, including: a team player mentality, strong work ethic, impeccable character and a positive attitude.
• Successfully source and profile candidates by conducting recruiting calls and building relationships
• Partner with Account Managers to fill temporary short and long term positions with our clients
• Make placements that successfully match Consultants to the needs of our Clients
• Negotiate pay rates with Consultants
• Attend and participate in networking opportunities and industry events to promote The Intersect Group brand and develop talent leads
• Maintain relationships with Consultants; administer Consultant Satisfaction Surveys at specific intervals, work to resolve any identified concerns
• Update software systems with new consultant data
• Establish, develop and maintain long term relationships with Sales and HR teams
• Outstanding communication skills – has sense of urgency and can drive our culture
• Business acumen – measured by intelligence
• Team orientation – must be able to be a team player
• Creative thinking and highly flexible/adaptable – not always seeing things one way
• Self-confident, perseverant and self-motivated
• Committed to excellence, continuous improvement and achieving success
• Technically strong with Microsoft Office, general office databases, Internet research, desktop publications and general office equipment.
• Detail oriented, driven by success with a strong desire to succeed ethically
Your career path:
• We take a lot of pride in developing our employees, whether new or seasoned. At TIG, you’ll have access to the training, feedback and mentoring that you need for long-term success. From online tutorials and on-the-job resources to visits from professional speakers and career mapping – we’ll work with you to design a plan tailored to your career goals.
• At TIG we give you the opportunity to help define your own goals. Then we’ll customize your training based on the career path you want to pursue.
• We need a self-starter with a positive, competitive spirit. Someone organized enough to follow a process, but with the foresight to recognize when logic trumps process, will thrive here.
Required Experience and Education:
• Microsoft Office product experience
• Recruiting Web-based software experience
• 5+ years of recruiting experience (Information Technology staffing industry experience preferred)
• Ability to work with Senior Management and Sales Teams
• Proven track record within a recruiting environment
• Self-motivated, detail oriented, driven by success
In order to attract top talent, we offer top notch benefits:
• Annual all-expenses-paid Legends Trip for top performers and a guest (psst – this year we visited Cabo San Lucas!)
• Monthly All-Star dinners for top performers
• Full employee benefits, 401k and complimentary access to financial advisors
• Fun monthly events sponsored by the TIG Fun Committee
• Countless volunteer opportunities to help make a difference in our community
• Well-being events to help fuel employee mental, financial & physical health
• Client and Candidate appreciation events
TIG has everything you need to get fired up about being part of our winning team!
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.