At The Intersect Group, we’re changing the talent conversation for good. But we can’t do it without the right people on our side. As an established executive search firm that has won the Best and Brightest companies to work for and are ranked on Inc.500’s fastest growing companies. We are seeking top talent with a background in accounting, finance, sales, or recruiting experience. If you are looking to find a rewarding career with TIG, this is a perfect opportunity for you!
As a member of this growing and collaborative Finance & Accounting team in Atlanta you will play a critical role in fueling our growth by connecting great people together. You will need to possess the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment and have a proven ability to develop strong relationships with business professionals at all levels while working with a team. If this ambitious professional is, you then let’s talk now!
- Source and screen top talent using industry leading recruiting tools, our ATS and social media platforms to find and attract the very best Finance & Accounting candidates
- Cultivate relationships with candidates through phone and/or video interviews using Zoom
- Partner with Client Managers to fill temporary short and long-term and temp to hire positions for our clients
- Write effective content needed for online job postings
- Conduct candidate calls to prep for interviews as well as brief and debrief post-interview
- Match candidate skills/desires/personality with our clients’ needs
- Negotiate pay rates with Consultants and Candidates
- Attend and participate in networking opportunities and industry events to promote The Intersect Group brand and develop talent leads
- Maintain relationships with Consultants; administer Consultant Satisfaction Surveys at specific intervals, work to resolve any identified concerns
- Establish, develop and maintain long term relationships with Sales and HR teams
- Develop an effective pipeline of key talent available for immediate hire
- Utilize Applicant Tracking and Customer Relationship Management systems to track and monitor progress and activity
- Collaborate with team to develop best practices in the industry
Your career path:
- We take a lot of pride in developing our employees, whether new or seasoned. You’ll have access to training, feedback and mentoring that you need for long-term success.
- From online tutorials and on-the-job resources to professional development training and career mapping – we’ll work with you to design a plan tailored to your career goals.
- We give you the opportunity to help define your own goals. Then we’ll customize your training based on the career path you want to pursue.
- Goal oriented, sense of urgency, efficient, and deadline driven
- Time management, patient, perseverant, and persistent
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates honesty, realist, and integrity
- Exudes self-confidence, self-motivation, work-ethic and drive
- Team player, adaptable, and flexible
- Accommodating personality
Required Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years or more of business-related experience within professional services, finance or accounting, or other related industries
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, and driven by success
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Competitive, ambitious, and goal oriented
- Works well with others and thrives in a team environment
- Ability to work with Senior Management and Sales Teams
In order to attract top talent, we offer top notch benefits:
- Annual all-expenses-paid Legends Trip for top performers and a guest (this year we visited Cabo San Lucas, Mexico!)
- Monthly All-Star dinners for top producers
- Uncapped earning potential, full benefits, 401K, complimentary access to financial advisors, PTO, and sick time Fun monthly events (e.g., costume contests, cook-offs, happy hours, etc.)
- Fun events (e.g., costume contests, cook-offs, March Madness, etc.)
- Ongoing Professional Development Training opportunities
- Countless volunteer opportunities to help make a difference in our community
- Well-being events to help fuel employee mental, financial & physical health
- Client and Candidate appreciation events
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.