The Intersect Group is recruiting on behalf of a well-established and reputable manufacturing company in the Atlanta metro area for an Accountant II to join their growing team. You will play an integral role in month end close responsibilities, as well as audits, taxes, and reporting. You will be involved in process improvement initiatives and will have growth and advancement opportunities along the way!
Responsibilities of the Accountant II:
- Close books at month end
- Prepare journal entries, prepaids, accruals, and fixed assets
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts and analyze variances
- Assist with IFRS and US GAAP audit
- Assist with ad-hoc projects for process improvements
Requirements of the Accountant II:
- CPA or CPA track
- Accounting Degree
- 2 – 10 years of experience
- Strong understanding of debits and credits, journal entries, fixed assets, accruals, and prepaids
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, index match)
Local candidates only, please.