The Intersect Group is actively seeking an Accounting Manager on behalf of a client in Buckhead Atlanta. This is a position with a growing organization following a hybrid work schedule. The Accounting Manager will ensure data integrity related to transaction processing.
Job Responsibilities for the Accounting Manager:
- Responsible for compliance to internal controls and guidelines
- Analyze, prepare, and present financial reports
- Create and implement standard operating procedures and best practices
- Internal and external audit support
- Develop and train new staff
Job Requirements for the Accounting Manager:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years Public Accounting or other Large Accounting firm experience required
- Month end close experience required
- CPA preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- NetSuite experience is a plus
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
To be considered for the Accounting Manager opportunity, please apply today!