Associate Project Manager
The Intersect Group is seeking a Associate Project Manager to work for our client located in Centennial, CO. The Associate Project Manager will be responsible for managing member communications on their data submissions. The ideal candidate will have strong verbal and written communication skills and will be highly organized. The Associate Project Manager will work across the company’s teams to ensure customer issues are addressed, documented, and resolved quickly and with quality.
Responsibilities of the Associate Project Manager
- Partner with management to create template responses for common inquiries
- Adhere to defined processes to promote consistency across membership
- Responsible for managing member inquiries which includes tracking, providing member and Vizient teams daily updates, and closing tickets in online system
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders as necessary to provide timely updates
- Provide general support to management and analyst teams utilizing Salesforce members.
- Effectively collaborate to drive participation of the project team
- Support projects that are clearly defined in scope following defined processes; shadows team members to learn and increase exposure to project management processes and tools
- Maintain awareness of project or portfolio governance
- Provide administrative support to project managers and project leaders, including communicating project expectations, updates, and potential risks to team members and stakeholders
- Provide support to other projects such as tracking and updating budgets as requested
- May have financial reconciliation responsibilities
- Support team members in the management of projects; completes assigned tasks at request of team
Requirements of the Associate Project Manager
- Possesses strong critical thinking skills to develop creative solutions to assist team in resolving issues
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize and manage time across multiple tasks
- Detail and quality oriented
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Must have ability to partner and build relationships with customers.