The Intersect Group is seeking a BI Developer for our client in Miami, Florida. The BI Developer will partner with leaders and stakeholders across ecommerce business in order to develop and deliver end-to-end dashboard and analytics solutions to enable business insights and decisions primarily in Tableau CRM.
- Business Intelligence Analytics & Reporting- 60% of time includes the following activities:
- Develop and maintain advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions using tools available in the landscape including and not limited to Einstein Analytics and Tableau, SalesForce ecosystem knowledge
- Implement data consumption and transformation using data prep, dataflow, recipes, connections, and other data manager tools
- Advance SAQL knowledge to create custom and advanced queries including joining multiple datasets in Tableau CRM (formerly Einstein Analytics)
- Help the customer manage their business and to strategically make sound decisions based on solid analysis of data and provide insight regarding interpretation of data and trends (explain the ‘what’ and ‘why’ of data results)
- Perform and document data analysis, data validation, data mapping/design, produce data samples/prototypes and produce adhoc reports.
- Obtain and analyze data by accessing multiple sources, including SAP and data warehouses.
- Demonstrate strong T-SQL skills to enable agile data analysis and data preparation for front end BI implementation
- Evaluate and utilize appropriate BI tool available in the toolkit to streamline report generation and provide speed to business leader decision making, including self–serving tools that enable users to analyze data through many business dimensions with visibility to granular and historical data
- Modify/improve existing reports/dashboards as directed by the business and Change Control Board
- Evaluate and plan activities to implement automation of manual data extracts and other manual activities supporting any reporting currently supported by you
- Create all required documentation on all projects using pre-defined templates and keep documentation up to date on any existing report changes and facilitate training and rollout of new tools
- Customer Partnership & Project Management – 25% of time includes the following activities:
- Apply broad subject matter expertise in managing project activities.
- Determine and manage scope, develop and manage project plans, schedules and deliverables, risks, dependences and mitigation plan
- Partner with customers and IT and facilitate the full life cycle of application development.
- Provide technical assistance as necessary to end users as well as development staff
- Perform post project reviews with project team from BIS and IT, identify best practices and learning’s and implement in project execution process to improve future project execution.
- Review and improve project execution processes to improve quality and effectiveness of project delivery
- Collaborate with other BAs and business owners in team for improved project execution process, data availability within existing reporting systems and leverage and coordinate overlapping data requests/reports
- Leadership- 15% of time includes the following activities:
- Implement change management planning to help gain buy-in and adoption at multiple levels
- Lead small cross functional project teams
- Experience binding queries to create dynamic dashboards in Tableau CRM (formerly Einstein Analytics)
- Experience and understanding of the Salesforce ecosystem, including an understanding of Apex and Aura components
- Experience embedding Tableau CRM dashboards in lightning experience
- Experience enabling actions in Tableau CRM dashboards, including opportunity creation
- Experience connecting external data to Tableau CRM using out of the box connectors
- Demonstrate the ability to lead small cross functional project teams
- Provide guidance and approaches to design and implement effective and standardized Einstein and Tableau driven dashboards and analytics
- 3+ years of experience as a BI/ Business Analyst
- 1-2+ years of experience and expertise in leading Einstein Analytics driven dashboard/analytics design, development, and implementation
- Bachelor’s degree within a technical/business related field
- Strong knowledge using SQL, SAQL
- Expertise in developing, maintaining and experience in managing/leading Einstein Analytics driven dashboards & analytics, preferably with working knowledge of Einstein administration/architecture
- Experience performing a business analyst role, preferably with some project management
- Experience in creation of functional specifications and project documentation and translating functional requirements into detailed technical requirements
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in problem solving/conflict resolution, critical thinking and priority setting
- Experience in working with several groups of data and users simultaneously
- Experience in being innovative and having strong analytic skills
- Working knowledge of Einstein Analytics administration/architecture (preferred)
- Knowledge of BI project/program management (preferred)
- Working knowledge of BI/data warehouse functionality (preferred)
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com or similar cloud CRM tools (preferred)