Our client is seeking a Business Intelligence Developer to join their team. The ideal candidate will be an experienced developer with vast experience in building/implementing advanced reports based on Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle sources.
Responsibilities of the Business Intelligence Developer:
- Design, develop and provide high level support for reports and data repositories.
- Handle data transformation between data sources and targets, normalize databases and query them using relational database queries (Transact SQL) or OLAP queries against SQL Analysis server.
- Work with business analysis leaders and support business users with providing tools that will suffice their needs.
- Help create and follow specific governance rules that will be implemented in the BI project management, deployment, and support.
Requirements of the Business Intelligence Developer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Computer Science.
- 4+ years of proven experience as a BI developer/ BI Analyst in a global company.
- 2+ years of proven SQL Server Analysis Server (SSAS cubes, OLAP)experience with development, support, and troubleshooting.
- Strong understanding of ETL processes, data warehouses and related tools.
- Hands on MS SQL skills, familiar with MS SQL databases (normalizing databases, complex SQL queries, writing views stored procedures and user defined functions etc.).
- Understanding of statistical and forecasting analysis and coding experience with relevant statistical packages (such as R or Python).