Our client is seeking a Business Analyst to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will liaise with stakeholders to gather, document, and analyze detailed business, system and product requirements needed by Technology teams to deliver projects.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Support the project and program managers to ensure that the projects are delivered on budget and on time.
- Identify gaps in requirements and following up with stakeholders to resolve gaps, communicate requirements clearly using a variety of formats (e.g., user stories, acceptance criteria, functional requirements).
- Develop technical, functional, and strategic artifacts such as solution diagrams, business requirements, and business cases to support delivery of the projects across the SDL.
- Plan, prioritize and manage project scope and product feature backlog and development of requirements and user stories where appropriate.
- Work closely with customers and stakeholders, including any third parties to gather business requirements and define software functionality, throughout the release lifecycle, from inception to general release to ongoing support.
Requirements of the Business Analyst:
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or related position.
- Well versed in the internal consulting methodology and frameworks.
- Experience providing subject matter expertise in the client’s ecosystem and the ability to explain technical concepts in simple terms to business stakeholders.
- Prior experience contributing to the Internal Consulting practice development initiatives such as training, intellectual capital development, benchmarking, training, and recruiting etc.