Summary: Our publicly traded client is seeking a Credit Manager to join their team. The Credit Manager will be responsible for a large portfolio and manage a team. The company has good work life balance and room for growth and advancement.
- The Credit Manager will be responsible for establishing credit limits as well as monitoring credit risk of existing customer base
- The Credit Manager interfaces with internal/external customers to communicate customer credit risk and recommend strategies to mitigate risk
- Consult underwriters and regional business leaders on the cause and effect relationship of strategic financial and credit decisions and the business units’ credit risk exposure
- Conduct industry and market research and competitive landscape analysis.
- Bachelors degree in Business related field required
- Supervisory experience required
- 6+ years of credit analysis experience
- Experience managing a large, complex, credit portfolio
- Excellent customer services and analytical skills