Are you a Numbers Nerd? Data Geek? If so, we have an amazing opportunity for you! This is an immediate need for a Data Scientist and/or Statistician with a strong statistical background working with very large data sets. Not only can this candidate run the numbers, but analyze the data and make recommendations to senior management. A proven background in predictive analytics will make you a slam dunk for the role. This will start as a remote opportunity with a phased in-person approach starting late Spring.
Job Description of the Data Scientist:
- 5+ years of experience analyzing large data sets and make recommendations based on the outcome
- Identify and forecast trends
- Execute qualitative and predictive data analysis
- Conduct deep-dive quantitative analysis
- Identify root causes
- Create visualizations and reports
- Utilize various methodologies and techniques including data mining, data modeling, visualizations, statistical analysis, machine learning
Job Requirements of the Data Scientist:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced Excel
- Statistical analysis experience
Please apply for immediate consideration.