Director of Product
The Intersect Group is seeking a Director of Product to work for our client located in Chicago, Illinois. The Director of Product will synthesize customer needs, user desires, market landscape, engineering capabilities, and business constraints into a coherent product roadmap.
Responsibilities of the Director of Product
- Support the recruitment and management of our Product Management and Product Design teams
- Define and improve our product development process, implementing industry best practices
- Establish business cases including market sizing, competitive analysis, positioning and pricing models
- Develop and maintain high-resolution 3-month and low-resolution 12-month product roadmaps
- Collaborate with the Product Design team on the design process going from requirements definition, to low-fidelity mock-ups, to design-complete engineering specifications
- Collaborate with Product Design and Engineering teams throughout the development process to ensure successful delivery of new products and features
- Define and track metrics critical to the success of products, and report regularly to internal stakeholders
- Responsible for gathering and synthesizing data and feedback on product performance to drive refinements and iterations
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Operations team to devise and execute go-to-market / launch plans
- Represent our company in local technology and healthcare communities through documentation and presentation of our work and impact.
Requirements of the Director of Product
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Minimum 3+ years of Product Management experience and team management experience