Full Stack Engineer
The Intersect Group is seeking a Full Stack Engineer to work for our client in Atlanta, Georgia. The Full Stack Engineer will develop solutions and implement the future technologies, all while delivering exceptional reliable and robust service to the retail units.
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Engineer
- Provide queue management by triaging incoming emails, phone calls and chat messages. Handles the incidents in order of priority to ensure goals are met. Incidents must be handled in a positive, fast, friendly, and professional manner.
- Responsible for day-to-day development activities and new project initiatives for Amazon Web Service (AWS) components.
- Partner with internal business and external vendors to collaboratively generate creative ideas, problem solve, and gather business and technical requirements.
- Develop customized technical solutions to deliver new business capabilities, improve performance, and automate business processes by utilizing programming, scripting, and systems experience.
- Collect, analyze, and summarize data to proactively identify trends and inform business partners. Present metrics in an organized and understandable format to help make informed decisions. Create a variety of reports to meet business and leadership needs.
- Participate in complex and high visibility projects relevant to assigned area of responsibility.
- Work on innovative initiates to improve our inventory profitability and optimization including but not limited to RFID-related technologies, Loyalty, custom cloud services, and relevant inventory technologies.
- Present development and automation ideas, data trends, project projections, plans, updates, and additional information to leadership.
- Create, build, and maintain partnerships with all levels of the organization, ensuring collaboration in system changes and enhancements.
Requirements of the Full Stack Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field (MIS or CS preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years of development work within applications and software bringing to market custom modifications, enhancements, or automated processes; preferably in a retail environment using Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies.
- Experience in working with Amazon Web Services (AWS). Technologies used by Carters includes SQS, SNS, EventBridge, Lambda, DynamoDB, RDS, S3, API Gateway, VPC, EC2, CloudFormation, and CloudWatch.
- Software development with one or more of Node.js, Python, C# (.NET Core), Java, TypeScript, React, or Angular.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with reporting and analysis.
- Minimum 1 year in project planning.
- Experience creating SQL queries and general operation of SQL Server.
- Experience working with Splunk is not required but is a big plus.
- Critical thinking with a drive for process improvement.
- Work cross-functionally with all layers of the organization and possess strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and one common software development IDE, such as Visual Studio Code or JetBrains Tools