The Intersect Group is seeking a HR Manager to work for our client located in Concord, NC. The HR Manager is responsible for a onboarding and offboarding processes, benefits administration, compensation, recruiting and employee relations for all US and Canadian Employees. This person easily connects with people and has a detail-oriented mindset. There is opportunity for developing and refining systems and processes and driving change through innovation and creative thinking.
Responsibilities of the HR Manager
- Manage administration of all benefit programs to include 401k.
- Manages employee benefit programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing and processing of benefit claims; designing and conducting education programs on benefit programs.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring ofqualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Prepares employees by establishing and conduction orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, and monitoring performance reviews of employee’s work results by partnering with managers.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resources federal and state requirements, conducting investigations and maintaining records.
- This role has 2 direct reports and will support an employee group of up to 500 employees. He or she reports to the VP of HR and will need to be in the office 2-3 days a week.
Requirements of the HR Manager
- Strong communications skills, verbal and written
- Motivated, organized and professional
- Possess a sound judgment and decision making ability
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Strong time management with ability to meet deadlines
- In-depth knowledge of Benefits, Compensation and Recruiting
- Ability to be hands on and tactical while maintaining a broader strategic view
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years overall HR generalist experience
- 3+ years experience in benefits administration and compensation
- 3+ years experience in recruiting
- 2+ years supervisory experience