Our client is seeking an HRIS Analyst to join their team. The ideal candidate will provide hands-on technical support and development for our existing HRIS platform, as well as informed guidance as future-state solutions are considered.
Responsibilities of the HRIS Analyst:
- Interface directly with the primary users of the system, understanding and responding to break/fix technical support needs, and routing, resolving, or escalating those needs appropriately.
- Provide all internal technical support as needed to implement approved SOW’s, projects, and similar system changes.
- Manage the incident tracking queue for all HRIS system issues, ensuring proper and timely resolution by MSP, or resolving the issue independently.
- Attend and engage in regular support meetings between business units and the MSP, verifying that all issues are addressed adequately, or escalated as needed.
Requirements of the HRIS Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Certification in one or more HRIS system, with preference given to certification in Infor Lawson PMP or similar project management certifications.
- 8 years of relevant work experience in a related technical support role.
- 5 years of experience implementing and supporting HRIS solutions.
- Technical Experience working with Infor Lawson, including file feeds, SmartNotes, IPA, and IPA Landmark 11.
- Experience working with Office 365, Azure Active Directory, and Single Sign-On systems.