Machine Learning Architect
Our client is seeking a Machine Learning Architect to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a highly productive and creative engineering team.
Responsibilities of the Machine Learning Architect:
- Lead the end-to-end architecture and development of machine learning solutions.
- Implement machine learning algorithms into services and pipelines to be consumed at large-scale.
- Engineer large scale development systems using full-stack, distributed shallow and deep-learning technologies and big data technologies.
- Architect and develop a highly scalable, distributed, multi-tenant set of microservices backend solutions.
Requirements of the Machine Learning Architect:
- MS or PhD in Machine learning, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience architecting and developing AI and machine learning applications.
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following technologies: Machine Learning: TensorFlow, PyTorch, Spark ML/MLib etc. ML Technologies: NLP, Computer Vision, and related technologies. Back end web-services: Java, Spring Boot, Python, Kubernetes, Docker. Big Data technologies: Kafka, Apache Spark, MapR, Hbase, Hive, HDFS etc.