The Intersect Group is recruiting for a Senior Accountant on behalf of a well-established and reputable manufacturing company in the Atlanta metro area. You will play an integral role in month end close responsibilities, as well as audits, taxes, and reporting. You will be involved in process improvement initiatives and will have growth and advancement opportunities along the way!
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Assist with month end close process
- Prepare journal entries, prepaids, accruals, and fixed assets
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts and analyze variances
- Assist with IFRS and US GAAP audit
- Assist with ad-hoc projects for process improvements
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Accounting Degree
- 3 – 10 years of month end close experience
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, index match)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- CPA / CPA candidate strongly preferred
Local candidates only, please.