We are seeking a Cash Applications Senior Analyst for a client in Atlanta, Georgia. This is a great opportunity to work with a great team. This position offers room for advancement and flexible, hybrid work model.
Job Responsibilities for the Cash Applications Senior Analyst:
- Make daily bank reconciliations
- Oversee AP/AR daily processing and ensure accuracy
- Facilitate the customer credit application process
- Reconcile manufacturer statements and maintain open PO lists
- Analyze expenses monthly and support the administration of company programs
- Perform additional AP, AR, and banking duties as needed
Job Requirements for the Cash Applications Senior Analyst:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 2+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Automotive accounting experience is a plus
- MS Excel proficiency (Pivot Table & VLOOKUPs)
- Database management experience is a plus
To be considered for the Cash Applications Senior Analyst opportunity, please apply today!