Senior Business Systems Analyst
The Intersect Group is seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst to work for our client located in Dallas, TX. The Senior Business Systems Analyst will assist in the design of business systems and enhancements, testing and quality assurance, and the incorporation of systems to improve company workflow, production, efficiency and effectiveness. The business analyst will be responsible for translating business requirements to technical and functional requirements and communicate with internal and external project resources.
Responsibilities of the Senior Business Systems Analyst
- Document detailed business requirements and ability to translate them into specific software requirements
- Ability to comprehend technical designs and specifications
- Data analysis
- Evaluate information harvested through surveys and workshops, task analysis, and business processes
- Must have strong technical comprehension, business intelligence skills and full comprehension of the business needs of the customer
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers and deliver accurate and meaningful specifications and products
- Interface between technology teams, support teams and business units
- Develop comprehensive documentation of system functionality
- Develop, execute and streamline test plans
- Detailed analysis and documentation of test results
- Substantial testing responsibilities
- Work closely with others in a team environment
Requirements of the Senior Business Systems Analyst
- Must have 2-4 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to work in a team environment and have the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities. Strong analysis and problem resolutions skills are required. Must exhibit excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, be a confident decision maker and maintain a strong dedication to quality.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills, especially MS Excel
- Knowledge of databases preferred
- Knowledge of JIRA preferred