Senior Corporate Accountant
We are seeking a Senior Corporate Accountant for a client in Atlanta, Georgia. This is a 4+ month contract opportunity to join a publicly-traded Fortune 500 organization that likes to promote within.
Job Responsibilities for the Senior Corporate Accountant:
- Support the month end close process
- Perform account reconciliations for balance sheet accounts
- Identify general ledger discrepancies and resolve
- Implement internal controls and systems
- Support audit efforts and SOX testing
Job Requirements for the Senior Corporate Accountant:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and CPA track
- 2-3 years of large corporate accounting and finance experience
- Public accounting and manufacturing experience preferred
- Experience with project management is a plus
- Sarbanes-Oxley proficiency
- Group Reporting, SAP/4HANA, and CFIN skills are a plus
To be considered for the Senior Corporate Accountant please apply today!