Senior Oracle Financials Systems Analyst
The Intersect Group is seeking a Oracle Financials Systems Analyst to work for our client located in Addison, TX. The Oracle Financials Systems Analyst should have in-depth functional and technical understanding of Oracle E-Business Suite (R12.2) applications in a multi-organization environment including implementation experience of Oracle R12 GL, Payables, Fixed Assets, Procurement, and Inventory modules. A highly motivated individual who will work with IT team and Business Users on the technical and functional requirements definition, design, implementation, and maintenance of EBS applications.
Responsibilities of the Oracle Financials Systems Analyst
- Provide in-depth day-to-day and project Functional and Technical support of Oracle EBS application (R12) and database in a multi-organization environment including: General Ledger, Payables, Fixed Assets, Procurement, Inventory, Cash Management, and other modules as required.
- Good knowledge of PL/SQL and Oracle Forms modifications.
- Ability to perform application and database maintenance activities: patching, tuning, monitoring, space management, cloning, backup and recovery.
- Ability to research and resolve complex production issues in a timely manner – escalating where necessary
- Knowledge of accounting transactions generated from Oracle Supply Chain applications (Payables/Procurement/Inventory/Fixed Assets) including usage of Subledger Accounting (SLA) with R12.
- Knowledge of Oracle GL and reporting utilizing multi-ledger and multi-currency transactions.
- Performs requirements gathering, develops technical and functional design documentation and performs system analysis. Develops and assists developers with the customization and configuring of programs to provide solutions to the enterprise.
- Participate in and lead projects to design, test and implement system and application enhancements to improve system efficiency and ensure the system is meeting enterprise needs while ensuring process consistency. Execute unit, integration, and user acceptance test plans, including use cases and test data to perform system testing activities for releases and upgrades.
- Support and develop interfaces between Oracle EBS modules and boundary applications.
- Document system configurations and system application test protocols, in support of quality compliance validation.
- Perform application and process-specific training activities to educate technical and non-technical users of the solutions you configure and support.
- Participates in rotational 24×7 on-call support.
Requirements of the Oracle Financials Systems Analyst
- 3-5 years of in-depth experience working as functional/technical analyst and/or Administrator with Oracle EBS R12 and Oracle Database (12c) in a Linux environment.
- Strong knowledge on Oracle R12 EBS modules, must have excellent functional and technical skills in using Oracle EBS General Ledger, Payables, Fixed Assets, Inventory, Procurement and Cash Management modules
- Candidate SHOULD be proficient in Oracle Forms, Oracle Reporting, SQL Plus, PL-SQL and TOAD (developing and maintaining shell scripts as well as programming in PL/SQL).
- Candidate SHOULD have a strong business acumen and understanding of accounting principles.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle and related processes.
- Experience in a complex, large volume operation.
- Excellent presentation/communication skills.
- Good analytical, excellent presentation and communication skills, proficiency in English language are required skills as this is a client facing role.