Senior Program Implementation Consultant
Our client is seeking a Senior Program Implementation Consultant to join their team. The ideal candidate will create formal networks with key decision makers and serve as external spokesperson for the organization with key accounts, agencies, partners, vendors, and sales prospects.
Responsibilities of the Senior Program Implementation Consultant:
- Lead and direct the planning, executing, controlling, and reporting of the most complex and unique conversion/integration implementation efforts within the specific goals of building and delivering a particular product(s).
- Create, modify, and provide governance over the plan, scope, schedule, and cost to ensure quality and client satisfaction for implementations.
- Lead the identification, logging, and resolution of critical problems, tasks, and decisions.
- Oversees the review of client deliverables for accuracy, pricing, and timeliness for various scopes of projects.
Requirements of the Senior Program Implementation Consultant:
- Broad yet in-depth expertise and unique knowledge to set and ensure success of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways within environments and situations that are complex and difficult.
- Prior experience managing implementations and conversions of varying size and complexity.
- Experience leading and directing timely and accurate internal and external communication of status, including risk assessment information.