Sr. iOS Engineer
The Intersect Group is seeking a Sr. iOS Engineer to work for our client located in Dallas, TX. The Sr. iOS Engineer will develop information systems by studying operations; designing, developing and installing software solutions; support and develop software team. The Senior Software Engineer will lead a team of developers responsible for building new and support existing websites. This is a 100% remote position.
Responsibilities of the Sr. iOS Engineer
- This person will be working in a hands-on, collaborative environment with the team (9 team members). They will be working on the Match.com iOS application – user facing, front-end, and UX/UI development.
- The ideal candidate will take initiative, communicate well, and be passionate about this project.
Requirements of the Sr. iOS Engineer
- 6+ years of professional iOS development experience
- An intellectual curiosity that drives learning and growth
- The ability and desire to solve problems
- A strong command of the Swift programming language
- A strong understanding of UIKit, AutoLayout, and animations
- A strong understanding of iOS memory management
- A strong understanding of async IO patterns and Grand Central Dispatch
- Knowledge of software design patterns, SOLID, and Clean Architecture
- Knowledge of SwiftUI