The Intersect Group is recruiting for a Staff Accountant on behalf of a stable and growing international manufacturing company in the Atlanta Metro Area! You will perform corporate monthly close activities, prepare consolidated financial statements, and assist with reporting. This is a fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding environment that offers stability and the opportunity to advance your career internally.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare and execute month and year end close responsibilities, including journal entries, accruals and reclasses, variance analysis, and reporting
- Reconcile corporate balance sheet accounts
- Assist with internal and external audit requests
- Complete and assist with ad hoc projects
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- 1-3 years of experience
- Accounting degree
- Strong understanding of debits & credits
- Large ERP experience
- Manufacturing industry preferred
If you meet the requirements and would like to learn more, please submit your resume to email@example.com today!