We are actively seeking a Staff Accountant for one of our clients in Atlanta GA. This is a great opportunity to work for a growing company that has a strong team that likes to promote within.
Job Responsibilities for the Staff Accountant:
- Responsible for preparing monthly roll forward
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining balance sheet account reconciliations
- Assist with preparing and present monthly financial statement results and reporting on variances
- Assist with ensuring all financial information is recorded in accordance with GAAP and Federal and State regulations
- Responsible for Ensure adherence to Sox requirements
- Assist with fixed assets additions and maintenance
Job Requirements for the Staff Accountant:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5 or more years of accounting experience
- CPA Certified
- Big 4 experience
- Knowledge of public accounting principles and practices
- Strong Microsoft, and Google suite skills
To be considered for the Staff Accountant please apply today!