Staff Accountant – Entry Level Grad
******GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR RECENT ACCOUNTING GRAD******
The Intersect Group is actively seeking a Financial Reporting Accountant on behalf of a client in Atlanta, Georgia. This is an excellent opportunity to work at a Fortune 500 company. This individual will have exposure and assist with high level accounting work and will have the opportunity to develop their skillset. The hiring manager is an incredible mentor. This is a great opportunity for an entry-level accounting grad who is pursuing their CPA.
Job Responsibilities for the Financial Reporting Accountant:
- Assist with preparation of SEC filings including 10-Q’s, 10-K’s, and 8-K’s
- Conduct variance analysis and identify trends
- Ensure SOX compliance
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Develop technical accounting skills
Job Requirements for the Senior Financial Reporting Analyst:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with good GPA
- Someone who plans to pursue a CPA
- 0-2+ years of Accounting experience (if recent grad an internship is preferred, but not required)
- Workiva software knowledge is a plus
- Strong communication and analytical skills
To be considered for the Financial Reporting Accountant opportunity, please apply today!