Our Company is hiring for a Staff Accountant to support our client near the airport in Atlanta, GA. This is a great permanent/direct hire opportunity to be able to start in the GL and grow into more specialized projects within a growth oriented and laid back environment! This is a hybrid and flex hour role making it an awesome opportunity for early risers. If you are easy going and laid back this could be the perfect environment for you!
Job responsibilities of the Staff Accountant:
- Book journal entries for month-end close
- Assist in consolidated annual audit process
- Assist with accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Help with M&A activity and related projects
- Handle balance sheet and bank reconciliations
Qualifications for the Staff Accountant:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required (Accounting strongly preferred)
- 0-2+ years of Staff Accountant or Bookkeeper experience
- Internship experience required (if recent graduate profile)
- Intermediate Excel skills (Pivot Tables, v-lookups are required)
Apply now for consideration! This is an urgent and immediate need!