Why this is an AWESOME opportunity:
- Opportunity to “own” the tax piece for a global leader in a rapidly growing exciting industry
- Opportunity to put your stamp on department, processes, procedures
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Manage, file and make payments on all property taxes
- Responsible for state sales and use tax returns including filing and payment
- Primary for all provisions, filing income taxes, and responding to notices
- Assist in international taxes as necessary
- Liaison with outside third party tax firm
The ideal candidate will have:
- Must have a minimum 5-10 years of corporate tax experience including federal, state, and local; extensive Sales and Use Tax experience
- Must have experience and/or exposure to International tax and understanding of international taxes, rules, and regulations
- Must have accounting (or related degree); CPA or advanced degree is a plus
- Great communication skills with ability to explain complicated tax issues to non-tax employees
- Entrepreneurial attitude and ability to work independently. Will be the tax expert for the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
If qualified, please forward resume directly to email@example.com for consideration.
Local candidates only!
Please check out ALL of our job openings at: https://lnkd.in/gJ8hKSF