VP of Internal Audit
The Intersect Group is recruiting for a VP of Internal Audit on behalf of a rapidly growing company in Atlanta! This is a newly created and highly visible role that will focus on Pre-IPO readiness with the creation and build out of the Company’s audit function.
VP of Internal Audit Responsibilities:
- Identify and implement internal controls to ensure compliance with US GAAP and SEC regulations
- Ensure IPO readiness of financial controls within the organization
- Collaborate with and present to executive leadership and stakeholders
- Develop and execute audits, including investment and asset management, risk management, operations, finance, and compliance
- Contribute to strategic initiatives
VP of Internal Audit Requirements:
- 8-10+ years of internal audit experience
- Public company experience
- Pre-IPO or offering experience
- Audit build out or transformation experience
- Public accounting experience preferred
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com today!