340B Call Center Specialist
Call Center Specialist
The Call Center Specialist is the primary point of customer-facing contact to receive and respond to general telephone/email/live chat inquiries from all stakeholders regarding the 340B Drug Pricing Program products and services. The individual must be a self-learner that has a firm understanding and commitment to providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Provide issue resolution around compliance and federal regulated policies on the 340B Drug Pricing Program.
- Provide accurate product and service information for customers by researching multiple databases for resolution, and demonstrating attention to detail.
- Proficient in translating healthcare-related jargon and complex processes into simple, step-by-step instructions customers can understand and act upon.
- Log and document all calls/emails/voicemail and live chat data in CRM application (Salesforce).
- Other Responsibilities may include but are not limited to supporting both incoming calls as normally received, but supporting out-going calls associated with a specific campaign or customer facing activity.
- Constantly meet established productivity, and quality standards
- Process “after-call” work including callbacks, and routing of calls for more complex inquiries.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal staff, business/government partners, healthcare entities and other stakeholders, and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Accuracy and Quality will be measured on an individual and team basis. Each Specialist is expected to meet and maintain the Quality Assurance (QA) threshold goal that will be established annually.
- Two years or more of inbound call center customer service experience. Knowledge of healthcare products/service, including the 340B Program, and pharmacy background preferred
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively to groups both verbally and written
- Strong ability to retain information and instructions, including the ability to apply the information and instructions to new tasks that may be assigned