Asset Servicing Analyst
Position Title: Asset Servicing Analyst
# of Openings: 1
Contract length or perm: 6-month contract, no extension.
Work Location/ Remote: Glendale, CO – Hybrid
The team usually comes in Tuesdays and Wednesdays and then they pick the additional day they go in. Alternating weeks (2 days onsite one week/then 3 days onsite the following week)
Overview of Project:
- Asset Servicing handles asset setup and trade data entry in the accounting system, corporate actions sourcing, instruction and processing, post trade matching and settlement for equity and fixed Income securities, and post trade confirmation/affirmation, settlement, and collateral management for derivative trades.
- An Asset Servicing Analyst in this role will primarily work on asset setup and trade data entry in the accounting system but will have the opportunity to learn and cross train in the other Asset Servicing business functions. This role will be focused primarily in processing derivative and fixed income related trades in the Accounting system.
Day to Day:
- The work will focus on the cash & position reconciliation on the mutual funds we service
- Will handle daily processing of derivative and fixed income trade activity, including checking and verifying reconciliation reports and manual trade entries. Work closely with Fund Accounting and Portfolio Accounting to resolve any derivative and fixed income related discrepancies with counterparties and custodians.
- Verify that the security master's on fixed income holdings are accurate and reconcile against various sources.
- Ensure that all income and position-based transactions are booked accurately and timely
- Perform time-critical functions daily, which require gathering and verifying information from various sources in a fast-paced and high-volume environment.
- Perform daily reconciliation of assigned operational function by analyzing custody and third-party data against accounting system data.
- Review, analyze, and resolve any pricing exceptions on a daily basis to ensure accuracy and completeness in the security valuation process in a timely manner.
- Researches and resolves a variety of issues that may be complex in nature.
- Promote an energized and engaged environment
- Partner with colleagues overseas to ensure cohesive global operating model
MUST HAVE Skills & Technologies:
- B.A. OR equivalent professional experience
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility to adapt to volume fluctuations and coverage of various tasks
Nice to Have:
- 1-3 years related mutual fund support experience
- BA in F & A
Number years of experience: 1+
Team Size/Work Environment: Asset Servicing Team
Education: Bachelor's degree
Certifications needed: No preference
Industry preferred: Finance/Accounting experience preferred but not required
Perks for candidates: Flexible work schedule. Good resume builder. Potential to go perm. if their is fall off from their bonus period.
Accepting candidates with sponsorship? No
Pay Rate: $28-38/hr
Start Date: Ideally mid-November