Assistant Controller Opportunity – P/E Backed Manufacturing Company
Our client based in Tempe Arizona is hiring an Assistant Controller for a newly created position. Are you looking for a challenging role with a nice blend of Technical and General Accounting? Want to be in a role where you partner with both the CFO and Controller? Look no further
As the Assistant Controller, you will be heavily involved in the M&A process from Due Diligence to Purchase Accounting to Integrations. This role will be involved in the M/E close, Payroll, Consolidations and more. This hire will be groomed to be the Controller in the future. Interested? Apply today!
Here is what you need to bring to the table:
- BS in Accounting is required, CPA or CMA preferred
- Technical Accounting knowledge, including Purchase Accounting
- Public Accounting Audit Foundation is required
- Manufacturing Industry experience is a plus
- Private Equity backed company experience is a plus
- Ability and Willingness to work In-Office at the Corporate Office
Compensation: Competitive Base Salary + bonus potential
To be considered for this position, qualified candidates should submit their resume in MS Word. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Visit our website for other great roles! Also, please follow The Intersect Group on LinkedIn for up-to-date postings and career search tips.
Our client is only considering local candidates at this time. If you are moving to Phoenix, please clearly state your intentions (including reasons for the move, approximate arrival date, etc.) with your resume submittal.