Controller – Confidential
The Intersect Group has been engaged to identify a Talented Controller for our client in the East Valley. Are you looking to join a company with Strong Values? One that values you and respects your opinions? Our client LIVES their CORE VALUES. This growing Service Company is adding this Newly Created position as a leader of the Accounting Department. Working in partnership with the CFO, the Controller will have oversight of M/E Close and Reporting, P&L's, Cash Forecasting, A/P, A/R and Payroll. You will be a leader for process improvements, internal controls, operational/financial analysis and more.
What you need to bring to the table:
- 4+ years’ work experience as a Controller or Assistant Controller/Accounting Manager
- BS in Accounting is required – CPA Preferred
- Excellent Leadership and Team Building skills and an Executive Presence
- Self Starter, Continuous process improvement mindset
- NetSuite ERP experience is highly preferred
- Ability and willingness to work in a Hybrid work Structure
Compensation: $120-$130k base salary + bonus
To be considered for this role, qualified candidates should email their resume in MS Word format to Michael Swiszcz. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview
Visit our website for other great roles! Also, follow The Intersect Group and me on LinkedIn for up-to-date postings and career search tips.
Our client is only considering local candidates at this time. If you are moving to Phoenix, please clearly state your intentions (including reasons for the move, approximate arrival date, etc.) with your resume submittal.