Customer Support Rep Tier 3 (remote)
– Take lead responsibility for the delivery of customer migration to ITSM ServiceNow.
– Gather customer’s data, consolidate it in proper template, validate for accuracy with Account Team and load it to ITSM ServiceNow.
– Review data import logs and address issues as required.
– Establish integration to Ordering system for automatic sync of new devices.
– Setup dashboard and reports as for asset management purposes.
– Validate loaded data and conduct User Acceptance Testing with involved parties.
– Transfer knowledge to Account Team on how to maintain their data in the system.
– Prepare an onboarding completion document after finalizing a project.
– Update the team’s project tracker tool.
– Provide weekly status report on assigned projects.
Education and Experience:
– Experience with large data manipulation in MS Excel (use of formulas, pivot tables, etc).
– 2+ years of work experience on similar roles.
– ServiceNow administrator experience is a plus.
– ITIL certification is a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
– Solid problem solving and analytical skills; able to quickly digest any issue/problem encountered and recommend an appropriate solution.
– Ability to learn quickly.
– Strong analytical skills.
– Strong attention to details and technicalities.
– Strong English communication skills (written & verbal).
– Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet business needs.
– Familiar with Agile project management concepts is a plus.
– Ability to communicate in Spanish (written and verbal) is a plus.