Network Engineer III
Position Title: Network Engineer III
Contract length or perm: 6+ Month Contract to Hire
Work Location/ Remote: Englewood, CO – Hybrid 3/2
Pay Rate: $45-53/hr
Day to Day:
- Plans and implements enterprise networks and related hardware and software.
- Manages network services from planning phase through implementation.
- Designs and documents network architecture.
- Establishes security (firewalls, intrusion detection), connectivity and access parameters.
- Programs routers and switches.
- Implements communications technologies (data or voice)
3-5 MUST HAVE Skills & Technologies:
- Advanced knowledge of DOCSIS & EPON standards
- Working knowledge of CMTS platforms – Casa C100G, Arris E6000, Cisco cBR8
- Working knowledge of Switch Platforms – Cisco NCS/ASR, Juniper QFX/ACX
- Working knowledge of routing protocols: OSPF, ISIS, BGP, v4/v6 Multicast
- Working knowledge of EPON platforms – Adtran, Vecima, Commscope
Nice to Have:
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Ability to write and follow detailed technical test plans
Level or number years of experience: 5+ years
Education: Commensurate w/ experience
Certifications needed: CCNA/CCNP are nice to haves
Industry preferred: Telecomm
H1B allowed? NO