Hours: M-F 7-4 , 100% in office
Environment: business casual
Reports to: Supervisor
- 2+ years of purchasing and/or AP required
- Great Plains would be a HUGE plus
- at least a HS diploma required
- Software Savvy
- Must have accuracy and good phone communication skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides general clerical support to Purchasing and Facilities.
- Responsible for data entry for requisitions into ReQlogic and placing orders.
- Establishes, maintains, and monitors vendor accounts. Completes the new vendor forms; includes obtaining W-9, running BBB report, enters information into Great Plains.
- Reviews, evaluates, tracks and resolves vendor issues, backorders and missing/incorrect deliveries.
- Sorts mailroom packaging and prepares for courier.
- Document shredding and recycle scheduling.
- Responsible for insuring answering service and security vendor have up to date and correct contact information.
- Responsible for requesting additional security codes, updating, and auditing codes for all site staff.
- Monitor copiers, stock paper, order supplies and service for SBH copiers. Assist with the renewal process.
- Responsible for tracking and anticipating Admin inventory needs and keeping main stock cabinet sufficiently stocked. Janitorial closet stocked for cleaner and coffee supplies in all the break rooms.
- Responsible for cross training with the SBH Buyer and all Facilities Staff.
- Assist in regular facility inspections.
- Carries iPhone and responds to request in a timely manner.
- Option for On-call for emergency situations, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- To ensure compliance & adequate services, additional job duties may be required to meet the needs of the program and or department.
Education & Qualifications:
- Requires an Associate’s degree or 3 years relevant work experience
- 3 years’ experience in clerical work
- 3 years’ experience in purchasing and/or A/P settings