Location: Atlanta, GA
Date: May 20, 2020
We are seeking an SDET for our client in the Atlanta area. The SDET will work directly on a delivery team and build tests around new feature development, as well as interface with other QA members to build upon a test suite for testing reusable components and other shared functionality.
Responsibilities of the SDET:
- Develop, Maintain and organize test script, test plans and test cases for Desktop Browser/Mobile Web, for iterative and incremental software development efforts.
- Writing meaningful automation and manual tests that exercises the core functionalities of the system to ensure the team can release high quality software.
- Document test results and provide test progress/reports that will be used in assessing the completeness of the development effort.
- Work closely with the development and product teams to ensure all relevant and agreed upon aspects of the application are tested.
- Provide scope, resource and time estimates for projects presented for testing and analysis.
Requirements of the SDET:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent education/training/Experience - 3+ years of Automation testing experience in a web-based frontend environment.
- Experience with cloud web and mobile testing software (BrowserStack).
- Experience working on an Agile software development team.