- Prepare accrual/ actuals/ adjustment/ corrections journal entries
- Prepare monthly and quarterly balance sheet reconciliations by assigned deliverable dates and ensure outstanding issues are resolved timely.
- Ensure workpapers are provided and questions answered to assist with the periodic external audits
- Identify and support correction of inefficiencies in financial reporting, daily operations, etc.
- Assist team members when directed and other duties as assigned.
- Monthly deadlines must be met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (required)
- 5-10 years of accounting experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must have efficient organizational and communication skills.
Benefits (this is not a complete list of what’s offered):
- Medical, dental
- Life, Accidental Death & Disability insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- 12 Holidays