Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst – Hybrid
Fantastic opportunity to join a multi-billion dollar company as a Senior Financial Analyst! Opportunity for this Senior Analyst to build on their core professional knowledge through technical concepts as well as provide key support for their team. This role is highly visible in the organization and will provide a diverse set of duties in a team oriented environment. Great opportunity for someone that wants to join a company where they will get great cross-functional exposure/development with an organization that looks for people wanting advancement (also good for investment bankers looking to make the transition to industry).
Job Responsibilities for the Senior Financial Analyst:
- Providing finance support to various functions of the organization (e.g. forecasting, budgeting, etc.).
- P&L reporting to leadership as well as creating ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Analyzing of key drivers/metrics and communicating corresponding results.
- Spearheading various process improvement initiatives.
Required Experience for the Senior Financial Analyst
- 5 years of financial analyst experience with demonstrated growth
- Stability – not hoppy
- Strong modeling experience – occasionally from scratch (capacity model)
- Consider someone who just had revenue or expense P and L work
- Strong business acumen
- Need grit and be able to be autonomous / Self – starter
- MBA is a plus
- SQL, Python, or R are all pluses but not required