Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
The Intersect Group is seeking a Social Media Specialist to manage the creation and delivery of our direct healthcare client's social media content through multiple platforms, perform analysis and reporting on results, and improve overall brand awareness.
- Manages content for the company social media brand channels and employee social media program from content ideation, creation, execution and analytic reporting. Understands the social landscape and content strategies for each platform as well as stays on top of new trends and enjoys trialing tactics that achieve goals through compelling visual storytelling. Thrives in high-volume, deadline-driven and collaborative environments.
- Manages the planning, development, monitoring and reporting of social media content across company channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) that aligns with the company social media strategy.
- Organizes the ongoing social media editorial calendar including writing engaging and custom copy and creating/incorporating compelling multimedia for each channel.
- Create, execute and report on organic campaigns and paid (primarily LinkedIn) campaigns that targets the right audience, complies with brand standards and delivers a compelling story that achieves objectives.
- Oversees day-to-day management of mentions, direct messages, comments, reviews and curation of timely healthcare industry content to engage with and/or share across all social media channels.
- Assemble weekly article curation and post copy for the company’s employee social media program and provide occasional trainings.
- Manages YouTube channel content and optimizes videos for optimal elevation, viewer traffic and engagement including integrating keywords for optimal SEO.
- Analyzes channel engagement performance and relevant KPIs to provide ongoing reports of social media analytics, identifying action areas for improvement.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, PR, Communications or similar field
- 2+ years in a Marketing or Media role, with experience creating/managing social media content across multiple channels
- Project management skills and ability to manage editorial calendar
- Results driven and can meet deadlines consistently