Sr IT Service Manager Analyst
Position Title: Senior IT Service Manager
Contract length or perm: Contract to Hire
Work Location/ Remote: Remote in KP locations w/ 10% travel to vendor events | KP Locations – CA, OR, WA, CO, MD, VA, DC, GA
Pay Rate: $45-55hr DOE
Vaccination required? Yes – if converting to full-time employee
What is the team’s goal/ why is the resource needed?
- Oversees and supports multiple implementation projects. Manage a team of implementation specialists that are responsible for the implementation of technical systems. Reviews external clients product demands, develops project plans and ensures that implementations are completed on time, within budget, and meet client expectations. Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. Ensures that project goals are met and adhere to approved budgets.
Overview of the Project/ Details: Overseeing the implementation of technical systems, software, hardware or solutions.
Day to Day:
- Technical lead for MS portfolios; Office 365, Azure Active Directory, SharePoint, Teams and server tenant and data center infrastructure
- Escalation points for service operations best practices.
- Oversee resolution of incidents, post-incident reviews, implementation of improvement plans, development of standard operating procedures, service portfolio management.
3-5 MUST HAVE Skills & Technologies:
- Microsoft 365 Administrator
- ITIL incident management, problem management, change management, request fulfillment functions
- MS Azure Active Directory (A/D)
- SharePoint Online
- ServiceNow or Ticket Management Systems
Nice to Have:
- MS Exchange, MS Flow, MS Teams
- Zoom, Cisco WebEx
- PowerApps, Power Automate
Level or number years of experience: 5+ years & 1-3 years of supervisory exp.
Education: Bachelors required
Certifications needed: Microsoft Administrator Certification: Azure, 365, etc…
Industry preferred: Healthcare or IT
Team size/ work environment: 15+
H1B allowed? No