Sr. Product Manager
Position Title: Sr. Product Manager
Contract length: 6 months
Work Location: Greenwood Village, CO
What is the team’s goal and what is the resource going to contribute for the team?
Need someone to manage team members who are building out a Wifi CPE Lifecycle.
Overview of the Project/ Details:
Responsible for leading WiFi CPE product lifecycle and development initiatives for services and applications. Deeply understands industry best practices in product development process specific to the cable or telecommunications space and translate appropriate steps for unique organization and market position. Informs and assists with gathering information to translate high-level process goals into specific sub-processes with appropriate documentation, develop communication plan for stakeholders and process. Supports the development and communication of product strategies dependent on new services/features to drive financial results. Works with different lines of business on implementing new product strategy. Leads product launches and enhancements of products across service and application portfolio. Level II has a minimum 3-5 product development/management experience within cable/telecommunications . Level III has a minimum of 5-7 Years product development/management experience within cable/telecommunications. . 5 – 10 years of experience.
Wifi CPE Product lifecycle and Development initiative.
Day to Day:
- Lead team for WiFi CPE product Lifecycle and Development
- Understand Industry best Practices in product development for telecommunications/cable space.
- Translate Appropriate steps for unique organization and Market Position
- Inform & Assist with gathering information to translate high-level process goals into sub-processes with appropriate documentation.
- Support the development of product strategies development
MUST HAVE Skills & Technologies:
- In-depth knowledge of Wi-Fi 802.11. Can come from a cable/modem or Router background
- This is a hardware role, so they need to know Chipsets & The differences between them.
- Worked as a wifi engineer. With at least 5 years experience. (even if they don’t have much product management they will look at someone whose just been an engineer but trying to move into product management.)
- Worked at/with CSA (Connectivity Standards association(or something like that), They create standards for WiFi)
Nice to Have:
- Nice to have previous product management experience
Number years of experience: 5-7 years
Industry preferred: Cable/Telecom Industry
Perks for candidates: Great place to work, with great benefits
Pay Rate: $70 hr.