Focused. Consultative. Problem Solver. Dave has spent 10+ years helping Charlotte based corporations achieve their business objectives by building and supporting their IT talent resource strategies with top talent.
Dave’s experience as an IT Practitioner lends valuable insight into the challenges IT leaders and candidates face. Prior to joining TIG, he was a Branch Manager and Senior Vice President at Robert Half International for over 9 years leading both IT and Creative divisions. Dave has been recognized for exceptional service to clients and candidates in and around the Charlotte area.
- Hometown: Winston-Salem, NC
- Alma mater: Appalachian State University
- Interesting fact: “I never get cold.”
- Favorite band: Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Karaoke song: Rich Girl (Hall & Oates)
- Favorite team: Carolina Panthers, Atlanta Braves, Appalachian State Mountaineers, Manchester City
- Hobbies: Hiking, Cooking, Eating, Golf, gym, and spending time with my family
Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dave-kaplan-b4b2aa8/
Email me at email@example.com