Innovative. Strategic. Storyteller. Kristin is a marketing leader of nearly 20 years. She has launched innovative strategies to raise brand awareness and drive commercial value. Focused on M&A activities in the staffing and technology space, Kristin has heavy expertise in revenue marketing and thought leadership.
Prior to joining The Intersect Group, Kristin was CMO of Randstad North America where she led marketing and communications initiatives in the U.S. and Canada. She is a National Board Member for Girls on the Run and has launched Business Resource Groups (BRGs) at TIG and at two previous organizations. Kristin is a mother of three, antique collector and DIYer at heart.
- Hometown: Adams, Massachusetts – home of Susan B. Anthony
- Alma mater: Westfield University
- Interesting fact: “I once wanted to be an actress and my stage name was Dristen Clark”
- Favorite band: Cowboy Junkies
- Karaoke song: Sweet Caroline
- Favorite team: Boston Celtics
- Best Vacation: Portugal
- Hobbies: DIY, wine making, beach, spending time with her kids
Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kkelley1/
Email me at email@example.com