Our specialty is finding great people to do great work for great companies in technology.
Technology moves fast. We help you keep up. We understand industry trends and complexities and we stay ahead by proactively keeping a robust network of clients and candidates.
Organizations who want to compete and succeed in the modern marketplace must become technology-driven organizations – and own this reality. Once a nice-to-have, this has transformed into a must-have seemingly overnight. At TIG, we know how complex and challenging it can be for organizations to find the right IT talent and for candidates to find and choose the best opportunity. We can help. In fact, we recruit and staff for over 1,600 different roles in IT alone.
The experience employers have when they are in need of people matters, and the experience people have when they are in search of a job matters. We prioritize both. We believe in working hard and building trust. We believe in people.
Our approach to IT staffing is different.
Upgrade your IT Partnership
Generalist recruiters simply can’t handle the intricacies of IT. That’s why we specialize. We ask the right questions, understand the skills and technology requirements, and know the underlying communication and cultural fit prerequisites for each role. Along with IT-specific staffing experience, the TIG team also receives regular technical training. This understanding allows us to make the right, long-lasting connections.
What We Do
We are structured for success. Our IT recruitment and staffing structure mirrors technology disciplines where dedicated recruitment managers focus on a single area—Infrastructure, Development, Functional or Business Analytics. It’s how we stay focused and how you get unparalleled service and attention by people who understand the nuances of IT.
At TIG, our people stick around—many of our team members have 10+ years in the IT recruitment space, arming them with deep industry relationships and invaluable knowledge. To manage an ever-ready network of top candidates, our talent managers create and nurture candidate relationships for the long term, not just a one-time transaction. So when you come to us with a quick-turn or highly specialized need, our colleagues often already have a candidate in mind.
We don’t believe one size fits all.
Our information technology staffing solutions are customizable and based entirely on need. They include:
- Project-based Staffing
- Direct Hire
- Executive Search
Want more information?
Reach out, and we’ll connect you with one of our client managers to help move your business forward.
What We’re Known For
Proudly, our work has earned us the following recognitions:
- Inc. 5000
- Forbes: America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution: Top Workplaces
- National Association for Business Resources: National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For
- National Association for Business Resources: Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For
- National Association for Business Resources: Dallas/Fort Worth’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For
- Atlanta Business Chronicle: Pacesetter
- ACG Atlanta: Georgia Fast 40
An expert approach to IT and Finance & Accounting staffing.
- Financial Technology
- Retail + Distribution
- Media and Entertainment
- Real Estate
- Business Services
- And More!
We have organized our business not only by division – IT and Finance & Accounting – but also by specialty “pods.” Expert resourcing in account management and in recruiting means there is nothing generic about our approach.
TIG specialty pods include:
- Application Development (AppDev)
- Business Analytics
Center of Excellence
The TIG Center of Excellence provides employers with exclusive access to:
- Expertise, insight and business analytics
- Data and information to inform hiring needs and decisions
- Better qualified candidates through detailed requirement gathering, consultation and analysis
- Market insights and dynamics, including supply, demand and pricing
- Targeted, proactive recruiting, including pre-screened, validated candidates
Modern businesses thrive on the insights they glean from the data and analytics they gather. The Intersect Group has identified both a need and an area of opportunity at the intersection of Business Analytics and staff augmentation.
Senior Exchange Engineer
Automation Test Engineer
Many staffing agencies have a very general focus when it comes to recruiting. We operate differently. What truly sets us apart is our proactive approach for placing IT and Finance & Accounting candidates. With experienced recruiters who work collaboratively to continuously seek qualified candidates, you can tap into a pool of talent with the skillset you need. And when our candidate lands the ideal role at your organization, our job continues, ensuring their success and yours.
- Continually source qualified candidates, even before positions become available
- Access to discipline-specific recruiters and talent
- Evaluate candidates for relevant experience, technical skill and cultural fit
- Technologically advanced recruiting tools
- Hyper specialized and proactive recruitment strategy
- Relationship centered from start to finish
- Complete transparency with client and candidate qualifications
- Strategic, thorough client and candidate screenings result in quick, compatible matches
- Detailed client and candidate profiles ensure matches are mutually fitting
- Industry leading redeployment rates
From resume writing to onboarding tips, we have a repository of resources to help professionals and employers alike. Learn more about what we’re thinking, doing and seeing in the world of IT and Finance & Accounting staffing.