Celebrating 10 Years of The Intersect Group
2016 marks an important year for The Intersect Group. From serving clients and candidates for 10 years; to growing our Dallas team and establishing a new region in Charlotte; to being selected once again as one of the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® – we certainly have a lot to celebrate.
Over the years we’ve continued to evolve, expanding our team and breadth of services – none of which would be possible without our valued client partners, and our outstanding team of colleagues and candidates. As we celebrate our 10thAnniversary, we’d like to take a moment to reflect on a few of our happiest moments…
Milestones from TIG’s 10 Years
- 2006 – Started as an IT staffing firm, then added Finance & Accounting
- 2007 – Moved into our current Atlanta headquarters location
- 2008 – Achieved record year by placing 140 consultants at client companies
- 2009 – Ranked #2 in GA’s Fastest Growing Small Mid-Market Companies
- 2010 – Named to the prestigious INC. 500 List by INC. Magazine
- 2011 – Opened Dallas office
- 2012 – Honored with Good Neighbor Award for supporting SafeHouse Outreach
- 2013 – Selected as one of the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®
- 2014 – Kicked off National Recruiting Center
- 2015 – Developed Scholarship Program to support the 4Cs (our Clients, Colleagues, Consultants and Community)
- 2016 – Acquired Charlotte & Dallas offices of technology staffing firm 3Ci
Do you have a favorite TIG memory? We’d love to hear it! Share in comments, Twitter or Facebook with #10yearsofTIG.
Here’s to the next 10 years!